- ※ Hiring Position : Chemistries & Supplies Division – Application Engineer
※ Job Description
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
- Uses technical and sales skills to deliver on Agilent's brand promise: Insight to Outcome.
- Provides channel-neutral solutions to end-users, direct customers, sales team and distributors.
- Understands customer's problems, recommends solutions to meet their needs, and ensures customer satisfaction both pre-and post-sale.
- Supports One Agilent: Collaborates across ACG/LSAG in seminars, workshops and provides key account support to deliver sales growth targets.
- Drives CSD products into BioPharma/Pharma through all channels. Provides a strategic focus to the CSD team by networking with scientists in industry, government and academia and identifying opinion leaders and early adopters of new technologies in the biopharma market space.
Pre-Sales Application Engineering: Assists the field organization to meet or exceed sales quota, through the provision of technical expertise - client or product oriented. Contributes to sales account planning. Participates actively in the sales process from deal qualification to deal closure. Owns the deal’s technical closure. Is knowledgeable of competition and able to identify Agilent's competitive advantage over competition. Is responsible for demos. Acts as the customer voice to influence future product design that meets customer needs. May also contribute to post-sales activities.
※ Job requirements:
Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in the biopharma market.
The candidate will be part of a dynamic and high-achieving team supporting the growth and development of Agilent's consumables business in the South Asia/Pacific and Korea region. This role will have a special focus on the BioPharma market and the successful the region
※ Location근무지역 : Agilent Seoul Office (Seoul Hannam-dong)