- ※ Hiring Position : Chemistries & Supplies Division – Channel Partner Manager
※ Job Description
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Channel Sales: Responsible for the managing either of a list of channel partners and/or a partner in a given geography. Responsible for the channel quota development, as well as the partners' and end users' satisfaction. Channel partner may be: Value Added Reseller, Original Equipment Manufacturer, Systems Integrators, Distributors, Dealers, Alliances, Partners, Aggregators, Mass Merchandisers or Retail. Manages relationships and business plan as well as associated activities such as marketing, advertising, sales promotions, training and other Channel-related support.
• Anticipates customer needs, investigates underlying causes and identifies short term or long term solutions; creates and leads business development plans over the short to medium term
• Reduces broad concepts, sales strategies into structured programs to achieve assigned performance measures
• Leads the development, implementation of strategy development for complex accounts; is the key technical contributor
• Solves complex, high impact problems
※ Job requirements:
-Responsible for the managing either of a list of channel partners for consumables for Chromatography and Spectroscopy.
-Role requires responsibility for the channel quota development and growth.
- Focus on end users' satisfaction.
- Alignment and working together with other business functions and teams critical for the success of this role.
- Most importantly, Identifies and approaches key or strategic partners and sets short- and long-term channel strategies.
- Recommends product to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or its equivalent with at least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the Chemistries and Supplies concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected..
※ Location근무지역 : Agilent Seoul Office (Seoul Hannam-dong)