- FIELD APPLICATION SPECIALIST
The Field Applications Specialist is responsible for providing a broad range of pre- and post- sales
support for a broad range of Mass Spectrometer (MS) products within a Sales territory and
• Perform sample analysis and product demonstrations, and provide training and support for our sales team
• Develop market-specific applications to become a technical expert and point of reference for internal and external customers
• Represent the company at national and international meetings and events
• Pro-actively develop strong and lasting relationships with our customers
• Liaise with parent company in USA and global application Networks to ensure successful resolution of customer problems and questions and provide excellent customer service.
• Deliver start-up applications training to customers in their laboratories and demonstrate proper operating procedures with SCIEX MS instrumentation.
• Provide troubleshooting and application support to customers, both in-house and on-site as well as by e-mail and telephone
• Provide in house customer training for overseas customers when required.
• Involved in collaboration work with customers.
• Attends technical training and scientific meetings to develop the tech and app skills.
• Possess in-depth industry and technical knowledge in LC-MS/MS based small molecule analysis such as Food testing, Environmental testing, Pharmaceutical and Clinical research.
• Good understanding of customer, applications and market trend.
• Possess good presentation and communications skills in English.
• Ability to travel to foreign countries required.
• Strong technical and significant laboratory and / or scientific background.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Effective communication skills to clearly articulate technical and product information to both internal and external customers.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple priorities make appointments, plan schedules and coordinate efforts with Sales Personnel as well as other Service and Support personnel.
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, personable manner, and teach in one-on-one or small group situations.
• Ability to perform independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to instill customer satisfaction that is recognizable and valuable to the customer.